February 24, 2011

Electric or Romantic....

via design on the edge
 all fashion images are via style.com

I have always wanted a beautiful velvet chesterfield sofa and the purple sofa above would be ideal... I'm just trying to figure out what colour scheme would go best with the colour. I think pink would go beautifully with the purple, it would romanticise the colour scheme... the orange however, would bring an element of electricity almost...not sure how I feel about it though... Any thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. love the purple vintage looking couch...i would happily flop on this after a big day! dayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these two colours together! The velvet chesterfield is beautiful, it would definitely be a great colour scheme, i think I would like the orange..or maybe even a little of both! yeah I'm that crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally with you on the purple velvet chesterfield sofa - gorgeous. I remember telling my mum I wanted one and she gave this look like "what for"... I don't know what scheme either, I know it would have some glossy black, maybe some silver.... or brass....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not everyone gets a velvet chesterfield sofa unfortunately, especially one that is purple.. my hubbies reaction was "are you serious?" Well lucky for me he doesn't have much of a say in our decor.. haha ....(hope he's not reading)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can one find this beautiful purple sofa?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this beautiful and lovely sofa. It makes me to curious to buy it.


    electric couch

    ReplyDelete